The SS Geosub Pump is a low voltage, stainless steel, submersible sampling and purging pump. It has a number of attributes which make it the ideal environmental groundwater sampling and purging tool. This pump is powered by DC voltage making it very safe to use. It is suitable for continuous operation and is tolerant of sediments, except clay. The pump is capable of impressive flow rates and will serve well as a combined sampling and purging pump to depths up to 45 meters. It is packed with convenient features like the dry-run power-save, easy decontamination, and field replaceable motor leads.
- Low Voltage DC power – safer than high Voltage AC pumps
- Dry run cut off can save energy
- Pump is suitable for continuous operation
- The pump is rated at 2000 hours of use in CLEAN water. In common with other impeller type pumps, sediments can cause damage and reduction in pump flow rate performance is an early indicator.
- Pumps to depths of 45m in 2″ diameter or larger wells
- Step-less control for flow rates from a trickle to 13 litres per minute
- Pump is stainless steel so can be de-contaminated
- Up to 80 different well settings can be stored and programmed