An Oil Interface Meter that uses a 16 mm probe for the accurate measurement of hydrocarbons as thin as 1.52 mm in wells as small as 19mm in diameter and for detecting tank leakage. As the Meter is lowered down a well and contacts the product layer, a solid tone and green light alarm is activated on the reel. When the probe detects water, the tone begins to oscillate and the light changes to red.
- Highly accurate Kynar ® coated steel tape
- Teflon ® and stainless steel probe field replaceable probe is only 16mm in diameter
- Tape with mm resolution
- Available in 30 m and 60 m lengths
- Audible and visible alarms activated on reel when probe contacts product and water
- Water resistant padded carrying case to protect instrument
- Auto shut-off circuit to extend battery life
- Extremely durable polypropylene storage reel with rugged aluminium frame
- Stainless Steel conductors for durability
- PTFE and stainless steel probe with Viton® strain relief
- Built in reel hanger for longer tape life.