Trime-TDR (Time Domain Reflectrometry) technology delivers very accurate determination of soil moisture content. Data can be read from a handheld unit, logged or sent via a telemetry network to a PC for analysis.
Trime-TDR is specialised technology from IMKO, an award winning German manufacturer. It is equivalently priced to good quality capacitance probes but can be very much more accurate especially when used in “difficult” sediments such as heavy clays or those high in organic matter content. The soil moisture content is calculated inside the unit and the collected data can be read from the handheld unit
Benefits: Pico HD2 Meter
- Mobile soil moisture readout device
- Accurate, clear onsite readings
- Easy to use
- Convenient one-handed operation
- Strong, durable and waterproof construction specifically designed for onsite conditions
- All relevant information displayed on one screen
- Reliable and practical.
- Contains calibration curves for some “standard” sediments.
Benefits: Trime-Pico 64 TDR Probe
- Highly sophisticated TDR probe
- Onsite monitoring of soil moisture in top layers
- Fast and accurate moisture measurements in soil, sand & gravel
- Very accurate Trime-TDR technology
- Measures 3 important Parameters: Water Content, Temperature, Electrical Conductivity (EC) and Salt Content
- Measures direct 0…100% vol. soil water content
- Bulk soil electrical conductivity up to 20dS/m
- Large measurement volume > 1250ml
- Rugged (IP68), proven and suitable for long-term installations
- Integrated soil temperature sensor
- Interchangeable rods
- Reliable solution for heterogeneous and stony soils
- Small measuring volume permits high spatial resolution
- Burying capability for both horizontal and vertical orientation.